**13/3/2020 Coronavirus update: NEW Workplace support put in place**
To support employees in workplaces across Dorset through the Coronavirus Pandemic, Dorset Mind has created a suite of bespoke services to support the wellbeing of employers, employees (and their children where applicable) and reduce presenteeism. We believe this will help reduce the economic impact of the response to COVID-19.
It’s important to us that we help support employers and employees:
- Through periods of sickness and absence
- Through periods of self-isolation
- Through office lock-downs
- When their children are out of school and at home
All of the services we are offering are designed to meet the changing needs of your workplace, and ensure you can all thrive at work – whatever work might look like.
Importantly, these services are designed to take pressure off your HR and EAPs (if you have them), who are no doubt experiencing an uplift in need.
They also take into account the inevitable wider challenges that employees will be facing out of the workplace. We’ll support employees through these challenges, so they can thrive when at work.
We will seek to:
- Support yours and your employees’ general mental health; to support wellbeing at work
- Best equip your employees to support their children (if applicable) with the change in routine presented through periods out of school
- Provide access to support for those with pre-existing mental health conditions, when surgeries and CMHTs may be under strain
How do we plan to do this?
- Regular employee 1-2-1 video and telephone wellbeing check-ins, with education about working productively and maintaining mental health through the challenges presented in the Coronavirus outbreak
- Webinars to help people cope with anxiety and depression
- Webinars to educate employees who are also parents with tools to support their children’s mental health
Find out more by emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose training from Dorset Mind?
We are here to help you to meet today’s mental health challenges.
Our expert trainers deliver education and support for individuals and organisations of all sizes. We can help companies build a culture that ensures both employees and employers develop and sustain mentally healthy workplaces. Importantly, we help reduce absenteeism and presenteeism which in turn benefits companies’ profits.
Find out more by watching this short film featuring our Training Manager, Alexis: