We understand that COVID-19 has had a huge detrimental impact on local business. Our team of experienced Trainers are here to support employers and employees’ mental health and wellbeing. Whether this is during the furlough period or the potentially tricky transition of returning to the workplace.
Let our experience help guide you, we are here to help and are operating as normal.
Find out about the support we can offer you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dorset Mind Works Mission Statement
“Dorset Mind will not give up until every business across Dorset is able to support itself and its employees with mental health and wellbeing”
Welcome to Dorset Mind Works
We are here to help you to meet today’s mental health challenges.
Our expert trainers deliver education and support for individuals and organisations of all sizes. We can help companies build a culture that ensures both employees and employers develop and sustain mentally healthy workplaces. Importantly, we help reduce presenteeism which benefit companies’ profits.
Find out more by watching this short film featuring our Training Manager, Alexis:
- 1 in 4 British Adults will experience a diagnosable mental health problem at some point in their lives
- 1 in 6 British adults at work experience this at any given time
- 130,000 people in Dorset are likely to have a diagnosable mental health condition now.
- Poor mental health costs the UK economy £74 – £99 billion annually
- Fewer than 24% of employers and their managers have received any mental health awareness training
Our Dorset Mind Works programme includes a range of high quality support for local businesses. This support includes:
- A comprehensive syllabus of expert training
- Employee development tools
- Strategic Employee Wellbeing Consultancy
- Bespoke Workplace Wellbeing Index Analysis*
- Availability of expert Mind resources
- Therapeutic Rapid Response support at times of organisational difficulty
We work with a diverse range of businesses in our Dorset community From national financial institutions to hairdressing salons; we are adaptable, ambitious and progressive in the high quality support we provide.
Our honesty and authenticity means we build trusted relationships with businesses and their employees.
We are robust enough to make a real difference, whilst still being flexible enough to genuinely offer personal , caring support to you and your organisation.
Best of all, by choosing to invest in training your staff with Dorset Mind Works you are also choosing to invest in your community. The profit made from Dorset Mind Works helps to fund our vital services, such as our youth project – you can find out more about how you’ll be helping here.
* The Workplace Wellbeing Index is Mind’s benchmark of best policy and practice.
Our portfolio of clients is diverse and covers a wide range of market sectors. We work with even more businesses and their employees every day.
Our experience across these areas has given us a breadth of knowledge of different business needs. This enables us to develop meaningful relationships that make a real difference to the productivity of a business and the wellbeing of it’s employees.
Read more about some of the clients we have work with and what we have achieved
We offer three levels of engaging, high quality training and support, delivered by experts who genuinely care. These packages help to protect, develop and sustain a mentally healthy workplace.