Welcome to #TeamDorsetMind
It’s brilliant that you’ve chosen to fundraise for Dorset Mind!
Every year we help over 22,000 people in Dorset with their mental health by providing a range of vital support services for adults and young people. Rest assured, your donation will stay within Dorset to benefit local people who need help with their mental health challenges.
The best thing is that together we can also help raise awareness at the same time – let’s do as much as possible to normalise the conversation around mental health.
How will you fundraise?
Sometime deciding what you want to do can be the hardest part! You can take part in one of our organised fundraising events or organise your own.
Create your online giving page.
The main sites to use are Just Giving, Facebook and Virgin Money Giving. Follow the links below to set up your personalised page.
- Make it personal – Let people know why you’ve chosen to support Dorset Mind and what your challenge/event means to you
- Get snapping – Upload a photo of yourself (or the person you’re raising money to remember or celebrate)
- Set a target – This is a great way to see your progress, encourage donations and keep you motivated
Sharing you fundraising journey with your friends and family online is the most effective way to increase your fundraising.
Download and print our online fundraising resources.
For downloads and materials you can print at home, click the image below.
- Social media badges
- Dorset Mind logo for fundraisers
- Email footer
- Fundraising stickers
- Money box
- Sponsorship form
- Dorset Mind poster
Pay in your donations.
You’ve done an amazing job raising vital funds to help us support local people in Dorset with their mental health. Now it’s time to pay in your money, to find out how click here.
How we can support you
We’ve plenty of experience when it comes to staging or taking part in fundraising events.
Let us share this with you to help make your event as successful as possible.
Whatever way you choose to raise donations, we can support you in a number of ways –
- Provide friendly support and advice to help create your event
- Help you set up an online fundraising page
- Supply promotional items for your event – such as leaflets, collection tins and buckets.
- Provide a Dorset Mind t-shirt/ performance t-shirt to wear for your event
- Social media and online support – we’ll share your posts across our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to help promote your event.
Where do your donations go?
Your fundraising will have a positive effect that lasts way beyond your event. Here are some examples of the types of support your money could help fund:
The funds you raise help support our vital services all year round and directly impact local people in your communities.
On behalf of the fundraising team we’d like to say a HUGE THANK YOU for helping us change people’s lives!