We’ve reached 1/5 of our appeal to establish Youth Services. It’s fantastic news in time for Christmas. Having simmered at a low point for a while, the recent activity of our fundraising team and amazing partners have enabled a jump to the dizzy heights of £11,400.
Our target is getting closer…We would like to thank the following people:
- The Rotary Club of Westbourne who have fundraised for us in a number of ways. From bag-packing at The Range, to Santa’s Grotto, to holding car boot sales. The total raised to date is £1,200.
- The White House Guardianships for their generous donation of £500.
- The Rotary Club of Wareham who awarded us £400 as one of their chosen charities of the year.
- AFC Bournemouth who presented us with a cheque for £1,000 as their nominated ‘Players Charity of the Month.’
- Romy Simpkins who is one of Dorset Mind’s young Ambassadors. Romy recently held a beauty pageant for us – and raised £1,723 in doing so!
- Purbeck House who have raised the princely sum of £268.75.
- Purbeck Rally recently donated £250 from their annual 3-day event’s takings (a total of £500 was split between Youth Services and our general costs).