It doesn’t matter if you are a small enterprise or a multi-national company, a wellbeing strategy is essential to ensure a positive environment, which supports productivity and profitability.
We offer a range of training options which can be delivered as stand alone courses or as ongoing Continual Professional Development.
Some of the most popular courses we currently deliver are:
- Mental Health Awareness (Half day workshop)
- Enhanced Mental Health Awareness (Full day workshop)
- Emotional Resilience (2 hour workshop)
- Peer Support (Full day workshop)
- Lite Peer Support (Half day workshop)
- Courageous Conversations for Managers (Half day workshop)
- Stress & Anxiety (2 hour workshop)
- Trauma Awareness (Full day workshop)
- Self Compassion (2 hour workshop)
- Supporting Vulnerable Customers (Full day workshop)
Our courses are suitable for up to fifteen delegates and can either be delivered at our HQ in Bournemouth or at your place of work.
Our training courses deliver high quality outcomes – our current Net Promoter Score* is 9+ for our expert training.
*Net Promoter Score is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm’s customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research and is claimed to be correlated with revenue growth.
If there is something specific you would like us to cover in a bespoke package, we are happy to work with you to create this training.
To find out more, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org