It doesn’t matter if you are a small enterprise or a multi-national company, a wellbeing strategy is essential to ensure a positive environment, which supports productivity and profitability.
We offer a range of training options which can be delivered as stand alone courses or as ongoing Continual Professional Development.
Dorset Mind Works offer two types of Training:
- Training Programmes: These include pre course work, a live 2.5 hr online session, and post course work and a certificate of attendance.
- Training Sessions: These include a live 2.5 hr online session, with post course resources
Training Programmes include:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Managing Stress, Anxiety & Burnout
- Courageous Conversations for People Managers
Training Sessions include:
- Grief, Loss and Big Change
- Understanding Suicide
All our courses are adaptable, and some other areas we can focus on in any of the above courses are:
- Financial difficulty and mental health
- Substances (drugs and alcohol) and mental health
- Loneliness, Isolation and Mental Health
These three areas have been chosen based on some of the largest contributing factors to mental distress and suicide.
Our courses are suitable for up to fifteen delegates and can either be delivered online or at your place of work (when restrictions allow).
Our training courses deliver high quality outcomes – our current Net Promoter Score* is 9+ for our expert training.
*Net Promoter Score is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm’s customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research and is claimed to be correlated with revenue growth.
If there is something specific you would like us to cover in a bespoke package, we are happy to work with you to create this training.
To find out more, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org