We’re looking to continue the conversation about mental health – and this is why it’s never been more important that we do so. The pandemic is forcing a mental health emergency upon us – but we’re here to help.
Your Mental Health Matters
What will I learn?
Our expert trainers take time to explore burnout (or as some might currently see it – ‘pandemic fatigue’). They also share several practical coping strategies to help prevent burnout as well as support employees’ better mental health for the future.
Who is the training suitable for?
This talk is useful for employees who:
- have experienced change in and out of the workplace
- are working through uncertain times in their workplace
- may be working from home
- are mostly working online/work online more than before
- have faced challenges in and out of work.
- have experienced/are experiencing burnout
“… we’ve had some brilliant feedback from the employees that attended your session last week. Our MD has requested that we run it again for anyone that was unable to attend.”
Ceuta Healthcare, November 2020
How to book your presentation…
To find out more or book ‘Your Mental Health Matters,’ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]