Here are some emergency numbers and opening times you may need over the festive season:
Adult’s Mental Health support
- Age UK: 0800 169 6565.
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 0808 2000 247. Open 24/7.
- Mind Infoline: 0300 123 3393.
- NHS (non-emergency): 111. Open 24/7.
- Rethink Mental Illness: 0300 500 0927. Open 9:30-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Samaritans: 116 123 (FREEPHONE). Open 24/7.
- Sane: 0300 304 7000. Open 4:30-10:30pm.
- Victim Support: 0808 1689 111. See website for open hours.
Children’s Mental Health support
- NSPCC Helpline: 0800 5000. Open 24/7.
- NSPCC Childline: 18 or under: 0800 1111. Open 24/7.
- Young Minds parents helpline: 0808 802 5544. Open 9:30-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Our support groups will operate during the holidays BUT not on Bank Holidays (Christmas/Boxing Day, New Years Day). Here are the details:
- Wednesday 27th December
Women in Mind – a ‘catch-up’ at Costa Coffee in Kinson.
- Thursday 28th December
Active in Mind – on as normal.
MindOut Bournemouth – a ‘catch-up’ at the Goat and Tricycle, Bournemouth.
- Friday 29th December
MindOut Weymouth – the rearranged Christmas meal at The Brewer’s Fayre Lodmoor, Weymouth.
Dorset Mind Opening Times
Our offices are CLOSED from 22nd December until 27th December, when we resume normal opening hours.
In the New Year, our offices will also be OPEN on 2nd January from 09:00 onwards.
You can still contact us in the normal ways below – but please allow for staff holidays if you don’t hear back from us immediately.