Workplace Wellbeing: Mental Health and Finance
Wednesday 26th May 2021 at 10:00am – 12:30pm
Live 2.5 hour session on Zoom
FREE to attend, but there is a suggested minimum donation of £10
A NEW online workplace wellbeing session from Dorset Mind supported by Barclays
This is a 2.5 hour session will be split in two – the first part will be delivered by us, and the second by Barclays
Our trainers explore mental health in the current climate and what might be challenging our mental health. They will take time to explore burnout (or as some might currently see it – ‘pandemic fatigue’). They will also share useful coping strategies that can help prevent burnout in the current climate, as well as support better mental health in the future.
This talk will be useful for delegates who:
- Have experienced change in and out of the workplace.
- Are working through uncertain times in their workplace.
- May be working from home.
- Are mostly working online/work online more than before.
- Have faced challenges in and out of work.
- Have experienced/are experiencing burnout
To compliment mental health, Barclays will deliver a Financial Wellbeing session that will help you make the most of your money. Their financial experts will cover topics such as being on top of your finances and Digital Safety (Fraud & Scams).