16th – 18th June 2023
£200 to sign up + £300 fundraising minimum
This year, Dorset Mind are organising our very own group expedition to the National Three Peaks. In 3 groups we’ll embark upon the UK’s three biggest mountains!
The three mountains are:
- Snowdon, in Wales (1085m)
- Scafell Pike, in England (978m)
- Ben Nevis, in Scotland (1345m)
You will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000m. This is a serious and tough challenge which requires a good level of fitness, as well as plenty of grit and determination. Ultimately, however, your hard work will be rewarded with spectacular views and a huge sense of achievement.
ALL fitness levels are welcome, however you must consider the intensity of this challenge before booking. Our fully qualified group leaders will be with you every step of the way! There is no hurry and we encourage each and everyone of you to take in the experience, views and community atmosphere.
- Travel in minibuses from Bournemouth to Glasgow on Friday 16th June @ 8am. We’ll recharge at rest stops along the way
- Accommodation on the Friday evening (Twin bedrooms)
- Travel to escort you from each mountain
- Fully qualified and insured leaders
- Kit list
- Return travel to Bournemouth on Sunday 18th June eta expected to be Sunday evening
- Additional training days across Wales, The Brecon Beacons and The Jurassic Coast (at an additional cost)
Terms & Conditions
- Dorset Mind will not be held responsible for any injuries sustained on the trek. If you feel it necessary, you may wish to arrange your own personal insurance
- Once you have paid for your place, we will be unable to issue a refund unless we are holding a waiting list in which case we will do our best to refund
- You must reach your £300 fundraising target
- Single room supplement £75 subject to availability
- You must arrive at the collection point in Bournemouth in plenty of time for departure at 8am.