Come and join local men from Dorset for a 6-week activity and wellbeing group!
Dorset Mind, are delighted to be working in partnership with AFCB Community Sports Trust to deliver FREE physical activities at Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth. Sessions will run for 6 weeks and are open to men over 18yrs.
Sessions will feature:
- Physical activity for beginners with AFC Bournemouth Coaches*
- A judgement-free space to focus on wellbeing and make positive social connections.
*Includes walking football/football, bodyweight circuits, coordination or collaboration games and more. Activities are suitable for beginners, and we can explore what works best for you!
- All levels of fitness are welcome and there is no required level of experience necessary
- Activities will be mixed and interchangeable each week
- Make sure to bring a water bottle and towel along with appropriate footwear
- Physical activities will last for 45-50 minutes , either on the AstroTurf pitches or other facility around the Vitality Stadium.
When/where do sessions take place?
6:00 – 7:30pm on Thursdays weekly from 23rd March – 4th of May
Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth!
Follow the link to complete a short sign-up form: bit.ly/MeninMind
For any questions/queries please email Jon, firstname.lastname@example.org.