To contribute to the success of the Income Generation Strategy and the uptake of services of Dorset Mind by undertaking key tasks of marketing, contact, awareness raising, and increasing Dorset Mind’s online and social media presence through content and film.
You will be supporting Dorset Mind and Dorset Mind Your Head.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the mission, values and work of Dorset Mind – and how these play valuable part in how we communicate with our participants, volunteers, supporters and donors
- Help film general content for the website and our social media channels including service overviews, how to access them, where to find them, fundraisers and events etc.
- Capturing feedback content for all services and departments
- Record and edit corporate Training films
- Contribute to the diversity and inclusion taskforce for communication needs
For the full list of responsibilities, please read the role description below.
If you are interested in this role and think you have what it takes, please complete the attached application form and monitoring form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please post this to: Volunteer Administrator, Dorset Mind, 8 Stratfield Saye, 20-22 Wellington Road, Bournemouth. BH8 8JN.