To carry out a range of administrative and coordination work to support the Adult Recovery Service team. Responsibilities will include replying to inquiries on the departmental mailbox, data entry, creating and modifying documents, completing paperwork and updating electronic participant files.
You will also be supporting new group clients complete registration paperwork and corresponding with service participants and volunteers with guidance from group facilitators and team leader.
- Support the mission of Dorset Mind by:
- Raising awareness within general and specific communities about mental ill health. Educating people about symptoms – what they are, what to expect and how to spot them. We also help people about what they can do when they experience symptoms or know someone who does.
- Challenging the stigma and inequality of mental ill health so that neither stigma nor inequality prevent people receiving information and support they need.
- Building relationships with Team leaders, group facilitators and administrators and ensuring seamless co-ordination of the participants registration process
- Being the first point of contact for members of public with queries regarding our services and signposting to other organisations when appropriate
- Keeping the group session timetables on the website up to date
- Booking in group sessions on Zoom as necessary
- Liaising with staff, service users and volunteers to check and collate paperwork as directed
- Undertaking any other activities in keeping with the role
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
For the full list of responsibilities, please read the volunteer role description below.
How to Apply:
Please read the full volunteer role description below.
If you are interested in this role and think you have what it takes, please complete the attached application form and monitoring form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please post this to: Volunteer Administrator, Dorset Mind, 8 Stratfield Saye, 20-22 Wellington Road, Bournemouth. BH8 8JN.