To manage new and existing participants at The GAP Project. While in lockdown the facilitator will keep in contact with referral organisations and potential participants. Once the project is open once again the role will include meeting with participants and undertaking monthly reviews and wellbeing scores.
The GAP Project provide a safe, welcoming non-judgemental wellbeing ecotherapy service. The service aims to support people to develop positive mental health through meaningful and therapeutic ecotherapy.
- Contact participants who have expressed an interest in accessing the GAP, and keep their name/ contact details/ attendance on file
- Contact organisations that could refer participants, keeping warm leads until lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- Once restrictions are lifted, to meet with participants and undertake monthly reviews and wellbeing scores, alongside developing positive links with referral organisations.
- To adhere to Dorset Mind policies and procedures
- To adhere to the Volunteer Code of Conduct
For the full list of responsibilities, please read the role description below.
If you are interested in this role and think you have what it takes, please complete the application form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please post this to: Volunteering, Dorset Mind, 8 Stratfield Saye, 20-22 Wellington Road, Bournemouth. BH8 8JN.