To carry out a range of administrative and coordination work to support the rapidly growing and successful befriending service at Dorset Mind. Responsibilities may include (but are not limited too):
- creating and modifying documents using a range of computer applications
- copying, scanning and compiling documents
- data entry
- completing paperwork and updating electronic client files
- supporting the befriending coordinator with completing assessments and monitoring forms
- corresponding with service participants and befriending volunteers with guidance from befriending coordinators
For the full list of responsibilities, please read the role description below.
If you are interested in this role and think you have what it takes, please complete the application form below and email it to email@example.com. Alternately, please post this to: Volunteer Administrator, Dorset Mind, 8 Stratfield Saye, 20-22 Wellington Road, Bournemouth. BH8 8JN.