The Dorset Mind online groups have been a great success. We are so happy to see you online and share vital connection with you. We now have 19 online groups per fortnight and more in the pipeline.
Dorset Mind has decided to utilise the online conference platform Zoom.
Bearing this in mind, we have set up all online groups with the following safety measures:
- Anyone wanting to attend groups must email Dorset Mind, complete a registration form and speak with the facilitator before receiving Zoom login details
- All groups have end-to-end encryption that creates a secure online environment
- Our online groups are all password protected
- All participants will access to our groups by manual approval via online Waiting Rooms
- The facilitator of the group must be present before the meeting starts
- Our facilitator can remove participants from the group if required
- The facilitator will lock the group to prevent people joining halfway through
- Participants are not able to record the group session
- Only the facilitator can share their screen
- All private chat is disabled
If you have any further security concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we can discuss these with you.
As a reminder, if you wish to attend the online groups, please email email@example.com for details, we would love to see you there!