This year we’re celebrating our 75th Anniversary. To mark this occasion, we invite you to take part in our BIGGEST-EVER skydiving event! On Friday 12th November we’ll see 75 people skydive for Dorset’s mental health!
That’s right, 75 skydivers in one day!
Celebrate with us and take advantage of these REDUCED fundraising targets:
Skydive 10,000ft and fundraise a minimum of £300
Skydive 15,000ft and fundraise a minimum of £450
(Targets are reduced for our ’75 for Skydive!’ event on 12th November ONLY)
Where is the skydive?
The dropzone is located at Goskydive, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury
When is the 75 for Skydive! event?
Fridy 12th November 2021
What are the fundraising targets?
10,000ft – £300 / 15,000ft – £450
The goskydive website says I need to raise £500/£750, but you’ve advertised £300/£450
To celebrate our ’75 for Skydive!’ event we’ve reduced the fundraising targets (for the 12th November only). Unfortunately goskydive are unable to edit their website as these targets are set up for other skydives throughout the year.
Can I add a photo package?
Yes, you’re welcome to add your own photo options at your own expense
Can I bring my friends and family to support?
Yes! Dorset Mind will be there with bells and whistles celebrating how amazing you all are! We encourage you to bring supporters with you.
Terms and conditions
- You agree that you are medically able to take part in the sky dive in aid of Dorset Mind. Find full information here: https://www.goskydive.com/the-experience/
- You agree to reach your fundraising target no later than one week after your sky dive.
- 75% of your target must be met by 1st October for Dorset Mind to authorise your place (75% = 10,000ft £225 / 15,000ft £337.50)
- In the rare cases that fundraising targets are not met in time you will have the option to postpone to a later date to allow for more time to fundraise or you can pay for your own place on the day (change of date and self-payments options can be organised directly with goskydive).
- Should the weather be against us that day we will have a backup skydive date in the new year.
- The fundraising targets on the goskydive website reflect the usual fundraising targets outside of our ’75 for Skydive!’ event on 12th November 2021
Sponsor a skydive for £525
In return for your generous donation, we’ll feature your logo and company information on our website + at least 1 post on social media.
If you’d like to sponsor a skydive, we’d love to hear from you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media competition T’s and C’s
- To enter this competition you must tag a friend in the comments
- You may tag in more than one comment
- Prize includes a fully paid for 10,000ft skydive at our ’75 for Skydive!’ event on 12th November 2021. Fundraising is optional
- Prize is sponsored by The Mortgage place
- Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 5th September
- Winner will be contacted via social media and accept the prize within 1 week of being notified – if they do not, the prize will be drawn again
DMG are an award-winning company with over 20 years’ experience in the industry providing a comprehensive repair, maintenance and building service exclusively to the block management and commercial sectors.
We specialise in having a multi skilled workforce who have an extensive knowledge of managing different types of properties offering innovative and sustainable maintenance and repair solutions.
As a small, essentially family run business, our development has been measured and our strategy has always been to provide the very best service we can both in terms of quality and price. We duly care about the role we play and pride ourselves on building long term relationships with property managers and landlords. We are committed to honesty, trustworthiness and accountability, and ensure you will always receive the best quote.
We currently maintain over 400 sites throughout the South of the UK, primarily in Dorset, Hampshire and London.
At The Mortgage Place, we specialise in providing our customers with a personalised service and mortgage solutions and independent financial advice to meet their individual needs, not just for now but for the future.
There are lots of mortgage lenders and comparison sites out there offering deals and packages, but how do you know the offer is right for you?
At The Mortgage Place, we do not provide one size fits all to our services. We listen, understand and hear your individual needs and your requirements. And we will work hard to find the right solution to make your need a reality.
Working on an individual level means we can ensure you are getting the right solution and that there are no hidden surprises. We work to identify and overcome any roadblocks to securing the right funding for your home.