We’ll give you £75 to start off, the rest is down to you! Grow your donations between 1st October and 31st December.
We’ll present awards in the new year to those who raise the most and have the most creative ideas!
Registrations close at midnight on 5th September. If you’re successful you’ll be notified by Thursday 9th September giving you plenty of time to puts your plans into place!
Complete the form below to register your interest today!
#75AccumulatorChallenge [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”44554″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Are you up for the challenge?
- Team building skills
- Networking skills
- Business skills
Will you beat the rest?
Hold a one-off event or fundraise for the whole 3 months.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Host a quiz
- Hold a bake sale in the office
- Invest in merchandise to sell
- Sponsored walk
- Dress down day
- Guess the baby photos
- Raffle off an extra days annual leave
- Pay to pie your CEO or pay to nominate a colleague to pie
- Car wash – utilise your car park
- Use any spare commercial space you may have to host an event / lessons from local professionals
Why get involved…
Rally your troops for our 75th Anniversary Accumulator Challenge and compete against other local businesses to see who can raise the most for Dorset’s mental health!
- Your donations stay local to help support people in Dorset with their mental health.
- Increase team moral
- Great PR exposure for yourself in the local community
- Help to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
Key business skills:
- Re-invest to make more profit
- Set different departments against each other to encourage healthy competition
We’re here to help!
We’ll supply each team with:
- 5 t-shirts
- A collection tin
- 10 wristbands
- A set of downloadable resources
Terms and conditions
- You will be in receipt of £75 in respect of your participation in the Accumulator Challenge in aid of Dorset Mind. We ask that you aim to raise a minimum of £200 and failing that, agree to return the £75 given to you.
- The total funds raised must be returned to Dorset Mind by the end of January 2022.
- All participants must accept that they will not do anything that could potentially cause damage to the reputation of Dorset Mind and will raise the maximum additional funds by legal means to achieve the highest possible return on this amount. Please see our event health & safety guidelines: https://dorsetmind.uk/health-and-safety/