Calvin Glen’s Facebook Page here, where Calvin has started to announce the performing acts and raffle prizes for his ‘Sing for the Soul’ event. ‘Sing for the Soul’ is being held at the Suncliff Hotel, Eastcliff, next Sunday at 1-4pm. Billed as an ‘afternoon extravaganza of amazing vocals’ we can’t wait to hear what Calvin and his friends have in store. It’s shaping up to be a great event! Calvin is one of Dorset Mind’s young ambassadors, and has kindly organised this fundraising event in aid of us. Also performing is another of our other talented ambassadors Stacey Mumford. Don’t forget, all money raised on the day goes directly to helping 14-25 year olds with mental health problems. See here for more details about our Youth Services appeal.
And a BIG THANK YOU to…Calvin is also holding a raffle at ‘Sing for the Soul’, so we have some official ‘thank yous’ to say to the kind people who have donated these fabulous prizes:
- 4 hours of recording time at Hangover Hill Studios (worth £200) – donated by Matt Black.
- A Children’s Birthday Party entertainment package – donated by Ross Maslin.
- A Voucher for Roxy’s Bistro – donated by Roxy’s.
- 2 x cinema vouchers – donated by The Regent Centre in Christchurch.
- 2 x tickets to visit the Queen’s Gallery at Buckingham Palace – donated by Steve Lugg.
- A bottle of Gin – donated by Irene McNally.
- A bottle of Champagne – donated by Suzy Wheeler.
- A £20 Topshop voucher – donated by Stacey Mumford and her Mum.
- A Back, Shoulder & Neck Massage voucher – donated by Sarah Jane Sheffield.
- A Celebration Cake voucher – donated by Jessica Lark.
- 2 x Theatre tickets – donated by the Barrington Theatre in Ferndown.