We’d love to support you as much as we can.
Here’s how: ✅ Leaflets ✅ Pens ✅ Borrow our banner ✅ Collection tins/buckets ❌ Sorry, we don’t stock balloons
Raise over £50 and we’ll send you a super duper fundraiser t-shirt
Don’t worry this is easy to fix. First thing you’ll need to do is:
- Email the National Mind fundraising team (email@example.com) and Dorset Mind (firstname.lastname@example.org), explain that you didn’t realise the difference between Dorset Mind and National Mind and would much prefer your donations to stay local.
- Once you’ve had the go-ahead from National Mind, send a link and screenshot of your fundraising page to Dorset Mind (we will then deal directly with Mind to transfer over your funds).
- Close your fundraising page and set up a new one for Dorset Mind.
This all depends on how you have decided to fundraise for us.
1. Have you set up your own fundraiser? Then the answer is no, but you can set your own target – this helps encourage your supporters to donate more
2. Have you signed up to one of our challenges? You most likely have a target to reach to ensure we can pay for your place.
Our policy, as with many other charities, is that Gift Aid is not included in sponsorship targets. If you need help with your sponsorship, please get in touch.
If you registered for a place with us and paid our registration fee, this is non-refundable and your registration fee will be kept as a donation to Dorset Mind. If you are an ‘own-place’ participant having purchased your place directly from the race organisers instead then you might be able to get a refund, but you will have to speak directly to the organisers who will make the decision.
JustGiving is a fantastic way to fundraise for charity; its online system is very user-friendly and the money is transferred directly to us. Over the years JustGiving has helped raise £1.5billion for charities. However, there is a cost for using this excellent service and therefore refunding individuals who have sponsored you would actually cost Dorset Mind more money.
Whilst we are sorry that you are no longer able to be part of #TeamDorsetMind we hope that your generous friends and family are happy for their support to be kept as a donation.
For all other fundraising enquires email email@example.com or call 01202 091183 and someone from the fundraising team will get back to you.