We are growing fast and have the privilege of working with an increasing number of wonderful people and local businesses – our community partners – who want to support our cause.
As an affiliate of a recognisable national brand, we are experts in our field of mental health. But as an independant local charity, we also ensure that your donations remain within Dorset and benefit local people.
What we offer our partners
We come to the table as an enthusiastic and equal partner, passionate about what we do. Here’s what we can offer you when you choose to support Dorset Mind:
- Mental health features regularly in the media. Confirm your status as being current and relevant by choosing a cause that is helping support people towards positive mental wellbeing.
- Awareness is as important to us as fundraising. We can provide speakers with lived experience to help your staff understand why its so important to support us. This will encourage ‘buy-in’ from your workforce and a fruitful year for us both.
- Working together will help elevate our profiles. We operate very active social media channels and enjoy creating eye-catching content. Support us and engage in the conversation online – help us increase our reach and influence.
- We partner with external events companies to offer you regular challenge events for your staff to take part in that encourage team-building and will boost your staff morale. We offer skydiving, boxing challenges and running/endurance events around the UK in return for fundraising. There are additional opportunities for sponsorship at some events we hold ourselves, please ask us for details.
- We can provide you with fundraising support for your events – from collection tins and roller-banners to leaflets and pens. With plenty of notice, we can also support special events in person.
- We will give you a suite of posters and printed collateral about mental health at the start of our collaboration. They provide information about Dorset Mind and mental health. They also let your employees know what to do when a crisis, which is hugely important.
In addition to the above, we offer volunteer opportunities across our business – this will help fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibilities and help involve your staff with us as people, not simply a charity. We have created a short-term volunteer process so that your staff members can volunteer from as little as half a day with us. They will be supported all the way – and we do like to have fun doing so!
Mental Health Training
By choosing Dorset Mind you will be seen to be visibly supporting mental health – and that of your staff. We can offer you mental health awareness taster sessions for FREE.
We also offer partner discounts for our mental health training packages.
Find out more by clicking the ‘Become a partner’ link on the right.