We come to the table as an enthusiastic and equal partner, passionate about what we do.
Here’s what benefits you receive when you choose to support Dorset Mind:
- Mental health features regularly in the media. Choosing us as your charity partner confirms you are current and relevant by choosing a cause that helps support local people towards positive mental wellbeing.
- Awareness is as important to us as fundraising. We can provide speakers with lived experience to help your staff understand why its so important to support us. This will encourage ‘buy-in’ from your workforce and a fruitful year for us both.
- Working together will help elevate our profiles. We operate very active social media channels and enjoy creating eye-catching content. Support us and engage with the conversation online – help us increase our reach and influence.
- We partner with external events companies to offer you regular challenge events for your staff to take part in. They encourage team-building and will also help boost staff morale. We offer skydiving, boxing challenges and running/endurance events around the UK in return for fundraising. There are additional opportunities for sponsorship at some events we hold ourselves, please ask us for details.
- We are dedicated to being fully transparent – we can accurately track your donations and let you know exactly where your money goes. At the end of our partnership, we will send you a certificate of appreciation – to show a genuine token of our thanks.
- We will send you a suite of posters and printed collateral about mental health. They provide information about Dorset Mind and the support we provide across Dorset for adults and young people. We suggest ways to volunteer and fundraise – and let you know what your donations could fund. We also provide a crisis poster, so your employees know where to turn to for help. You can also find this information here.
- We can provide you with support for your fundraising events – from collection tins and roller-banners to printed leaflets and pens. With plenty of notice – we suggest at least 4 weeks – our volunteers can support special events.
We also offer…
In addition to what we’ve listed above, we offer volunteer opportunities across our business. This will help fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibilities and help your staff get involved with us as people, not simply a charity. We have created a short-term volunteer process so that your staff members can volunteer from as little as half a day with us. They will be supported all the way – and we do like to have fun doing so!
We are dedicated to being fully transparent – we accurately track your donations and let you know exactly where your money goes. At the end of our partnership, we will send you a certificate of appreciation – to demonstrate a genuine token of our thanks.