Every Charity Partner Dorset Mind works alongside is important to us. This is why we encourage you to set a fundraising target, as this will help us manage your expectations – and ours too. This will help us build a trusting and supportive relationship throughout the course of our partnership.
We believe that companies who chose us as their “Charity of the Year” benefit during our time working together. This comes in the form of practical toolkits and educational collateral, learning from our expertise and, importantly, raising mental health awareness amongst their employees.
Who looks after your partnership?
The stewardship of the partnership will depend on your agreed Fundraising target. This might change during the course of our partnership and might involve our Income Generation and Marketing Manager, Partnerships Coordinator and the Fundraising and Events Coordinator. A mixture of these dedicated staff might assist you during our partnership.
Our Community Partnership Coordinator can guide you through our packages and help you to decide a target. We’ll do our best to help you achieve your targets and have fun along the way! Please note that these targets are a guide – put in place to help us organise our processes and staff.
What can you expect from your Charity Partnerships?
Here are the Charity Partnership Packages we offer:
- Fundraising Pack (includes money-box, bunting, printable stickers, sponsor form, email footer)
- Set of printed leaflets/posters, collection tins and/or buckets
- T-shirts to wear at fundraising events – fundraisers can keep them if each person raises >£50
- Electronic stickers and posters
- 1 x visit to your company
Everything in Iron PLUS
- 1 x 20–minute talk (by a volunteer or our Community Partnership Coordinator)
- Regular email updates and contact from the Income Generation team
- A link on our website (to include company logo and 100–word bio)
Everything in Iron and Bronze PLUS:
- Attendance at fundraising events or meetings (up to 3)
- CSR and short-term volunteer opportunities
- Press release and photo to announce our partnership
- A dedicated account manager ( Community Partnership Coordinator)
Everything in Iron, Bronze and Silver PLUS:
- ‘Unlimited’ presence at fundraising events
- Additional Press release to announce amount raised by the partnership
- Partnership support from our Community Partnership Coordinator and Income Generation Manager
- Regular face-to-face meetings and updates
If you have any questions about partnerships or if you are interested in choosing Dorset Mind as your ‘Charity of the Year,’ then please email us at: email@example.com